Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday

Well another amazing day. It seems as though each day just tops the previous day. Visited two elementary schools, field trip to a Temple, I made dumplings, and I am currently preparing opening remarks for tomorrow. My colleagues will be visiting my school tomorrow and of course the remarks will be in Chinese . I skyped three classes back at Tulpy and I still did not get to my book to read. For those of you who are joining me late I am reading " Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly". A must read!! Principal Xia informed me today I have been chosen to be interviewed by the media, both newspaper and television . So I should sleeping but I am too jacked up to sleep. I have not hit bottom with exhaustion, maybe it will be on the trip home on Sunday. Thirteen hours on a plane home ... Sleeping might be the answer. It is not like I am going to do any site seeing. Well almost midnight I will try to get a chapter or two of my book.. Good night. BTW, everyone ask if I miss them.....well does anyone miss me.... Perhaps I do NOT WANT TO HEAR THE ANSWER. Ed

1 comment: