Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good evening

Good afternoon, it is midnight and I just placed many pictures on the blog to give you a glimpse of the day. I was with classes all morning, and I met with the top ten students in grades 7, 8 and 9, for Q and A. I may have told you that already... So please excuse me. The day was wonderful and filled with excitement and learning. Although I was the Honorary Principal for today, I am really visible in the school and I feel as though I am at Tulpehocken. I see almost all the students, and like the students at Tulpehocken, they are friendly and always willing to say hello. Tomorrow is my last full day with a speech at the sports ceremony and a farewell speech at the conclusion of the day. THIS IS GOING TO BE EMOTIONAL! I hope my blogs have given you a sense of what I have been doing..... But you really need to live this. Through this partnership our students will be given an opportunity to reach out to the students here in China and School 44. We have so much to offer to one another. I have said for years and will always maintain the following belief. " when we work together we can move mountains and make a difference". I Know this works..... It has worked well for the past 5 years at Tulpy. Too bad others in our country cannot take a page out of our book and do the same. Stayed tune for tomorrow.....

The honorary principal for a day with pride, enthusiasm, and a love for all children. Dr. Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment