Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The top ten

Well I always wanted to be ranked in the top ten of any class....... Finally, I made it!!!! The students pictured are the top ten students of grades 7, 8 and 9. This was also a moment of questions for me. The most frequently asked question ...... How much homework do American students have per night? These students are under a lot of pressure, however they all want to have successful lives. Today so far is also a day of tears. As many students have given me gifts, this is not staged, it is clearly from their HEARTS. Life is funny, I tend to be a giver, and it is amazing how it comes back to you. That is not why I give. I wish I would have much more to give to them. But I know those who have made a difference in my life, gave me the most precious gift one could ever get........TIME. So I have great comfort in giving them my time, perhaps it will make some of their dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment