Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Good morning

Good evening to you. Again for those of you who are joining me I realize I misspelled words , missed used words, such as there, their, and to vs two. I indeed do know the difference. My blog was to keep you connected..... Especially my friends at Tulpy. For all others you should just be happy that you are following me. This is the first time I ever blogged but not the last. So please forgive me for making mystakes.... Yes that was my twisted humor. ( mystakes) Again, I hope my staff and students had a feel for my experience in China. I wanted to take in each moment, my days were very long, and I wanted to blog daily. I am glad I did. I will proof my blog when I return and write a book of my experience using the blog as my sequence and memories. After all I do forget from time to time. If you enjoyed my blogs I will give you a book... If you were critical of my writing..... Get a life!!!!! Lol . You will be able to purchase the book for 29.99 and if you do so within 20 minutes of the book going on sale... You also will get the shower curtain rings free. But wait.........

1 comment:

  1. $29.99? BOOOOOOO!! Ok, ok, ok....how about 3 LOW payments of $10.00? YAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!

    ReplyDelete