Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pre china trip

This evening I am going to begin to finalize my to do list. I am taking many protein bars in case my tummy and the food do not agree. I wonder if they have diet coke in China. I wonder if can get dark chocolate to take care of my fix for chocolate. The tradition is to take gifts along on the trip. I had a local bank collect ten dollars worth of Pennsylvania quarters. Yes I will be pulling quarters out of students ears in China. Perhaps I could get a gig at night during magic shows. Oh well off to get my last minute items.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the Pennsylvania quarters, I believe that it will be enjoyed by the children in China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! The kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can borrow my "Beats" (excellent Bluetooth headphones). Great for long trips!

    ReplyDelete